We provide engineering assessment and design services for sustainability-minded clients at a variety of scales. We strive to maintain high ethical standards and quality in providing solutions that leverage the greatest reduce costs over time.
Our services include the following:
- Assessment and design for a variety of alternative energy and energy efficiency measures, for new and existing construction
- Development of home renovation/remodeling plans to include structural modification and passive solar heating/cooling
- Site engineering for the individual lot, subdivision, and commercial property
- Organic lawn maintenance regimens to reduce water needs by increasing soil fertility
- Real estate assessment for homesteading/farming potential
- Garden layout and design to leverage existing features and resources toward greater yields
- Small scale livestock management (with expertise in poultry and fowl)
- Farm consulting — keyline design for passive watering of landscapes, stream stabilization, silvopasture development, integration of produce and livestock, soil fertility regimens
- Sustainable woodlot development and management for timber and firewood
Contact us to see how we can help you in any of these areas!